Corner of Westcott and Harvard
- Built: Early 20th Century
- Architect: Unknown
The intersection of Westcott and Phelps (now Harvard Place), has long been the heart of the neighborhood. At the turn of the 20th century Erwin Methodist Church stood on the Northeast corner, where Boom Babies is now located. The church moved in 1913 to its new home on Euclid Avenue between Westcott Street and Roosevelt Avenue. Its spot was later developed for commercial purpose.
Sept 20, 1913 Syracuse Herald:
The congregation of Erwin Methodist Episcopal church is ready to move into its new church building located at the corner of Westcott street and Roosevelt avenue. The new edifice has been under a course of construction for several months, and it was announced a short time ago that it was ready for occupancy. The old church belonging to the Erwin society is located at the comer of Westcott street and Harvard place. One week from to-morrow the members will form in line in front of the old church and march to the new church building, where special services will be held.
In the 1920s the site of the former church was developed as commercial property.