141 Buckingham Ave / Almus Olver House
Map This Location
- Built: 1912
- Architect: Unknown
This house is first listed in the 1913 directory, occupied by Almus Olver, a SU professor and social worker originally from Pennsylvania, after whom the Olver Towers on Burt Street are named. He died in the 1950s, but his wife Anna lived here until the late 1960s. It was a rental in 1998, when purchased by the present owners.