West of Westcott
732 Sumner Ave / William E. & Gertrude M. Collins House
- Built: ca. 1912
- Architect: Unknown
This house was occupied by William E. Collins son of F. P. Collins, who served as president of the F P Collins Paint Co. The house is not attributed to Ward Wellington Ward but its design includes several elements familiar from Ward’s houses including the roof that combines features of both hip and gable forms.