119 Crawford Ave / Asher and Gertrude Markson House
- Built: ca. 1930
- Architect: Unknown
This two-story, frame Colonial Revival-style residence was the home of Asher and Gertrude Markson. Asher was treasurer of Markson Bros., a furniture retail chain with the main store located on 223 North Salina Street.
The house has a side-gabled roof with the gable-end facing the street. The roof features shed-dormers that span its north and south facades. The street elevation is bisected by a brick end-chimney flanked by quarter-circle attic level windows (as at #112 Scottholm Blvd.). A screened porch spans the first story of this elevation. The main entry is located on the south elevation.